[Mplayer-users] GUI in mplayer!?

Pásztor György pasztor at sagv5.gyakg.u-szeged.hu
Wed Sep 12 15:14:07 CEST 2001

Hi,

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Arpi wrote:

> Ok. You wanted... :)
me/us?

> compile:
>
> ./configure --enable-new-gui
> cd Gui;make distclean;make;cd ..
> make
I think, every people, who ever seen a shellscript, or anything, can find
this out...
fe.:
-----------------
  --enable-gui)
        cat <<EOF

You've tried to enable GUI support.
EOF
  --enable-new-gui)
        _gui=yes
        ;;
------------------

> or make a link:
> ln -s mplayer gmplayer
> ./gmplayer [options] [filenames]
It's not another big thing to find out:
mplayer.c
-----------
  if ( argv[0] )
    if(!strcmp(argv[0],"gmplayer") ||
      (strrchr(argv[0],'/') && !strcmp(strrchr(argv[0],'/'),"/gmplayer") )
)
          use_gui=1;
-----------
I think, who can't find this out him(/her)self, he(/she)'d better done, if
don't use this. I think the gui is fantastic, great, etc... But it is a
cvs code ( == under developement )... And I tell you, you will get the
mails in two days, about the new gui bugs, which aren't bugs, just isn't
done yet. Or you want to name the gui relese idegcounter strikes back?
What can do "the idegcounter returns"? :) It will be sound controlled? :)

---
Pásztor György  JATE PTM IV.       /     Napi idézet:
SZTE SZK & Ságvári Gimn. Linux rg /  Csoda, hogy meg vagyok zavarodva, amikor
pasztor at linux.gyakg.u-szeged.hu    /    az egyik szülőm nő volt,
Mh. Tel.:(62) 544-415 Belső:44-15 /       a másik meg férfi?!