[Mplayer-users] GUI in mplayer!?

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Thu Sep 13 18:14:03 CEST 2001

On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 03:14:07PM +0200, Pásztor György wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Arpi wrote:
>
> > Ok. You wanted... :)
> me/us?
>
> > compile:
> >
> > ./configure --enable-new-gui
> > cd Gui;make distclean;make;cd ..
> > make
> I think, every people, who ever seen a shellscript, or anything, can find
> this out...

PLEASE! Do not send mails to show your fantastic programming skills!
Of course it can be figured out quite easily! The goal was users who don't
know even this don't use GUI and send millions of bug reports since the GUI
was only for developers who can figure out the method of building mplayer GUI
without any help too

> don't use this. I think the gui is fantastic, great, etc... But it is a
> cvs code ( == under developement )... And I tell you, you will get the
> mails in two days, about the new gui bugs, which aren't bugs, just isn't
> done yet. Or you want to name the gui relese idegcounter strikes back?

OK then we will simple ignore that mails :) No prob. But now major bugs
of implemented set of GUI are fixed so we are interested in other possible
bugs remain. And of course some cleanups in code are also needed before
implementing missing features. Yes, of course missing features shouldn't
be considered as bug.

--
 --[ Gábor Lénárt ]---[ Vivendi Telecom Hungary ]---------[ lgb at lgb.hu ]--
 U have 8 bit comp or chip of them and it's unused or to be sold? Call me!