[Mplayer-users] [mplayer] Re: New Makefile/dependency system + 0.11 release

Dariusz Pietrzak dariush at ajax.umcs.lublin.pl
Mon Mar 5 11:14:21 CET 2001

> please if you find any bugs in 0.11pre-cvs, report it immediately!
> both compilation bugs, and other (player-related) bugs too.
> cosmetic things (like bad messages etc) should come too!
There is a problem with xmga output - i see thick magenta stripe below the
movie. I fixed that problem like that:
eyck at cantus:~/src/main/libvo$ diff vo_xmga.c vo_xmga.c.orig
98c98
<  XFillRectangle( mDisplay,mWindow,mGC,drwX,drwY-21,drwWidth,drwHeight );
---
>  XFillRectangle(
mDisplay,mWindow,mGC,drwX,drwY,drwWidth,(mFullscreen?drwHeight -
1:drwHeight) );

The only problem is - I don't know why that work, why did I have to move
that colorkey window 21 pixels up? And why exactly 21?
What is more - why the next day it seemed to be 20 and not 21?

---
xx xxx...
Dariusz Pietrzak			http://eyck.tinet.pl
    Eyck at irc.pl        dariush at ajax.umcs.lublin.pl