[MPlayer-users] Upside-down TV encoding with MEncoder

Patrick Bartlett pabart at ufl.edu
Thu Dec 20 04:58:56 CET 2001

If I set TV output format to RGB24 (which is the only output that produces
decent color on my setup) and MEncode the stream, the resulting avi file is
upside-down, though there are no error messages in encoding or playback to
suggest that anything is wrong.  YV12 produces a normal avi file (but
terrible color).
I haven't had any other problems with MEncoder or MPlayer's TV output so this
is quite perplexing.  Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this?