[MPlayer-users] Hey great, a start of subtitles support!

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Dec 20 11:26:35 CET 2001

Hi all developers!

Great to see that DVD subtitles are slowly going to work! Congratulations!
YOu are doing a fine job.

If someone of you is interested in debug output from crashes I can help.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>
University of Technology Vienna, Austria            gpg DSA: 0x09C5B094
MOTSPUR (n.)

The fourth wheel of a supermarket trolley which looks identical to the
other tree but renders the trolley completely uncontrollable.

MO I RANA Imagine being on a vacation, and it's raining all the time,
you are driving and the kids are making you a nervous wreck. Well you
are definitive in Mo i Rana.

			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff