[MPlayer-users] Mencoder, rescalling

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Thu Dec 20 02:50:35 CET 2001

On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 12:27:07AM +0000, Rene Lafleur wrote:
> When encoding and rescalling a movie I get the following messages over and
> over :
> ->SwScaler : BICUBIC scaler with YV12 output using MMX2
> ->@@@ libmpeg2 returned from sig11... (bad file?) @@@
>
> I used the following command :
> mencoder -dvd 1 -aid 128 -divx4opts br=600 -x 576 -y 320 -sws 2 -o
> output.wav -pass 1

Does it work with mplayer (so just play the movie) of course without
encoding parameters? Does it work without the '-aid 128'? I had got this
strange bugs some weeks ago: mencoder didn't work with '-aid' though
as far as I remember it will caused by changed '-aid' and '-vid' handling
in the source and it was corrected :)

- Gabor