[MPlayer-translations] Can I help to make the mplayer Chinese doc?

mail at kraymer.de mail at kraymer.de
Fri Dec 15 16:49:52 CET 2006

> Dear all,

Hello Kun,

sorry for the delayed response.

> I'm new here. And I found that the simplified doc for mplayer is
> outdated. And I would like to participate in the translation.

Yes, it's a very long time ago since these have been touched. Glad to hear
you want to help up out. :)
> Can anyone be kind enough to tell me what I should do for the
> participation?

I think Torinthiel mentioned all necessary information already (thanks
Torinthiel!). Let me say again, the files translations.txt and patches.txt
(in DOCS/tech) contain all the technical information you'll need. If you
still have questions, don't hesitate to ask them here.
Also, you might want to contact Sheldon Jin, he startet contributing for
the Chinese translation a while ago and provided good patches already. You
can find his email address on top of help/help_mp-zh_CN.h file.

Sebastian