[MPlayer-translations] Czech localization of last MPlayer

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Sep 8 18:55:44 CEST 2005

On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 04:40:09PM +0200, Czech X Team wrote:

> On 8.9.2005, at 11:29, Ji?í Heryán wrote:
>
> >I've found in your file some uncomplette htmls and the other stuff in
> >english only.
> >
> >If you intent to help with doc translation, you are welcome.
> >However, send me a note on which files you are working on, in order to
> >don't do a dubbed work.
>
> I make only localization of GUI - not help. If you can make
> localizaion of MPlayer help - you welcome.
> I have no free human resources to make localization of Help.

There is a misunderstanding here, you have tried to translate the Mac OS
X version of MPlayer, not the original version.  You should get in
contact with Nicolas Plourde, he is the maintainer of MPlayer OS X, his
email address is nicolas.plourde and then you have to add gmail.com.

However, I cannot find a single Czech string in the package you
posted...

Diego