[MPlayer-translations] CVS: main/DOCS/man/de mplayer.1,1.75,1.76

Sebastian Krämer mplayer at skraemer.de
Tue Jan 4 14:47:34 CET 2005

On Tuesday 04 January 2005 01:59, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Sebastian Krämer writes:
> >
> > ..btw. that reminds me that I wanted to ask for some help regarding the
> > translation of "stuck mouse buttons", I'm not really convinced my
> > translation is appropriate but don't know a better wording for it at the
> > moment. Maybe someone has a sudden inspiration?
>
> Somehow it's really tough to translate.  I don't know a good
> translation but have a few suggestions that sound better than
> "festgeklebt" in my ears: hängengeblieben, hängend, verhakt,
> festsitzend, steckengeblieben.  They're all courtesy of dict.leo.org,
> btw ;-)
>
> Probably this is one of those cases where you need to take a step back
> and try a different approach, translating more the idea than the mere
> words.

Trying that, I'm asking myself if key events or the fifo respectively only
apply to mouse buttons rather than any input (by lirc, keybord..). Isn't a
too small fifo bad for all these inputs? Sorry, I'm too lazy to experiment
with this option right now as I'd like to go on with the rest of the
translation..

Sebastian