[MPlayer-dvb] Recording Transport Stream (TS) with Teletext data

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at tiscali.it
Mon Apr 18 14:44:13 CEST 2005

Rahul Shukla wrote:

> Dear Nico,
> Truly speaking I could not understand the reply. Are you suggesting if
> we put Teletext PID along with video pid then Mplayer can record TS
> with Teletext.

yes, separating pids with a comma

> Regards
>
> *//*

re-reading my message I realized that I missed some premises:
if you are saving the TS stream using mplayer's dvb streaming code
(e.g. mplayer dvb://TV_CHANNEL -dumpstream -dumpfile tv.ts) then
in your ~/.mplayer/channels.conf you can insert the pmt and subs pids in the
row corresponing to TV_CHANNEL.

If instead you are using a program such as dvbstream (that Dave
suggested in another
message) you should add the pat, pmt and subtitle pids (separated by
spaces, and in no
particular order) in the list, eg:

dvbstream -f 11766 -p V -s 27500 -o 512 650 0 3401 32 > file.ts