[MPlayer-dvb] Recording Transport Stream (TS) with Teletext data

Rahul Shukla rahulshukla_iitk at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 13:56:14 CEST 2005

Dear Nico,
Truly speaking I could not understand the reply. Are you suggesting if we put Teletext PID along with video pid then Mplayer can record TS with Teletext.
Regards

Nico Sabbi <nsabbi at tiscali.it> wrote:
Rahul Shukla wrote:

> Dear all,
> I want to record a Transport stream (obtained using WinTV nexus card)
> with Teletext data. However Mplayer is allowing only to store
> video+audio and it is simply discarding Teletext packets.
> What do I need to do so that Teletext data is also get stored in the
> stored transport stream.
> Can we convert this transport stream to Program stream?
> I have Replex program but it do not take care of teletext data. Any
> help or pointers in this regard will be appreciated
> Regards
> Rahul

add the teletext and PMT pids to the list of audio or video pids,
separated by a ",".
Notice that although at home I have an initial working teletext
decoder I can't commit it
because it's currently unusable: text should be justified on both sides,
something that
mplayer can't do yet.

Rahul Shukla
Researcher