Mplayer output to second dvb was: [Mplayer-dvb] Problem with MPlayer0.9rc3 and DVB output

Stephan Bieker stephan at bieker-online.de
Sat Jan 25 13:03:41 CET 2003

If that would be made possible, it should be great (at least for me).
Because of space and temperature limitations if have to put my dvb cards in
a specific order into my raiser-card, but this order (and therefor the order
the drivers are loaded) doesn't reflect the way (or order), i want to use
them. I want to use my rev 1.3 card as primary card for vdr and for mplayer
too, although it is the second card loaded. VDr works great with osd and i
am not able for getting mplayer streaming to it.
I think, there could be more people with the same problem (i hope so).

Thanks / Bye

Stephan