[Mplayer-dvb] VDR - Problem

Thomas Rausch Thomas.Rausch at gmx.de
Mon Aug 26 22:55:48 CEST 2002

And still something was noticeable to me: I take a DivX video, mplayer
than mpegpes without problems directly to TechnoTrend DVB map to spend
can (picture and clay/tone) and leave this than file code come out the
following:

mplayer -ao mpegpes -vo mpegpes -vop lavc g1.avi

[see file test1.txt]

mv grab.mpg a.mpg
mplayer -ao mpegpes -vo mpegpes -vop lavc a.mpg

[see file test2.txt]

Thus more mplayer the audio information does not seem to be written also
into the file by.  I by the way used the last cvs version.

Perhaps nevertheless an assistance of possibly someone?