[MPlayer-DOCS] r19751 - in trunk/DOCS: man/en/mplayer.1 xml/en/cd-dvd.xml xml/en/faq.xml

mail at kraymer.de mail at kraymer.de
Tue Sep 12 10:20:01 CEST 2006

> Author: gpoirier

> +DVDnav is so far mutually exclusive with mpdvdkit2, so make you you
> pass +<option>--disable-mpdvdkit</option> to configure script.

Hm, is this the status of pre8? I've been using --enable-dvdnav which
disabled mpdvdkit by itself. Also I just noticed that even plain configure
selects dvdnav over mpdvdkit but I'm sure this is a recent change because
some time ago I was forced to --enable-dvdnav in order to get it.Anyway, if --enable-dvdnav will disable mpdvdkit for pre8 too, I suggest
to mention that option rather than doing it the other way around (by
disabling mpdvdkit); it seems more logical (to me).

Sebastian