[MPlayer-DOCS] Bulgarian console messages (help_mp-bg.h)

plazmus at gmail.com plazmus at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 00:00:08 CET 2005

On Thursday 06 January 2005 06:46, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> plazmus at gmail.com writes:
> > Also, when I start mplayer, it shows the CPU extensions first, and then
> > the "Compiled with extensions : " line. I don't know why.
>
> I don't understand, please paste the output.

It was a mistake, please ignore it.

> You'll have to use your own judgement about what to translate and what
> to leave English.  You could also ask Ivan for help.  Do not however,
> copy the English messages into your translation.  Just leave them out
> then.  Otherwise the English message might change and users will not
> see the latest version.

I did some work on it. Almost everything is done now (the remaining is some
corrections, if needed). Very few messages are leaved out. Few of the
messages in the translation are in whole in English - they're not to be
translated, but If I leave them out - it may appear that they have to be
translated and synced, which is not the case.