[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: homepage/src projects.src.hu,1.62,1.63

Guillaume POIRIER guillaume.poirier at etudiant.univ-rennes1.fr
Sun Nov 7 21:23:07 CET 2004

Hi,
Le vendredi 05 novembre 2004 à 11:37 +0100, Diego Biurrun a écrit :
> Guillaume POIRIER writes:
> > >
> > > It's mentioned shortly in the README.  Feel free to expand the Debian
> > > section, a few more details would be a good thing.
> >
> > Please tell me what you think about the attached patch.
>
> I was thinking about the Debian section of the XML documentation, but
> the README is also a good place.  Please commit with the suggested
> changes.  Could you also update the XML docs afterwards?

Here's the patch you asked for. Even though it's very trivial, I'm not
sure I followed the design rules of XML docs, so please review.

Hell, you know what? It's the very first time I actually read the XML
doc on my source tree, as the man suits my needs, but when I see all the
formats it can get generated to, I've gotta say:
XML really ROCKS!

Regards,
Guillaume