[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: homepage/images arpi-s.jpg, 1.1, NONE arpi.jpg, 1.1, NONE hq-small.gif, 1.1, NONE hq.gif, 1.1, NONE lgb-640k.jpg, 1.1, NONE poncso.jpg, 1.1, NONE team.jpg, 1.1, NONE torgyi.jpg, 1.1, NONE

Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet reynaldo at opendot.cl
Thu Nov 4 22:18:35 CET 2004

On Wed, Nov 03, 2004 at 04:34:25PM +0100, Attila Kinali wrote:

> [Attila step in] ..

Hi all

Wasnt sure about me posting to this thread, first, i do respect
you guys an the work you have done or do for mp, that stated,
I really dislike you been such a pain in the other ass sometimes.

As far as i see the probability of making mistakes is drastically
increased by the amount of work and tasks you take care off, a
simple look at cvs log shows that for most of the newcomers like
me, diego is one (if not the) most active dev/maintainer on board,
 work he does on documentation/homepage is the first thing new users
see from us, same users that were somewhat scared by those 'the
project from hell' we all know about. My point is simple, yet hard
to compose on 'eng' for me. he is doing HELL A LOT of work
for us, dont know of anyone who is willing to take care of the
things he takes care off or spend the time he gives to the project,
I support his choices coz though he has proved several times
to be driven by the good intention of making MPlayer better.

stop this nonsense.

Best regards

      Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet