[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: homepage/images arpi-s.jpg, 1.1, NONE arpi.jpg, 1.1, NONE hq-small.gif, 1.1, NONE hq.gif, 1.1, NONE lgb-640k.jpg, 1.1, NONE poncso.jpg, 1.1, NONE team.jpg, 1.1, NONE torgyi.jpg, 1.1, NONE

Gabucino gabucino at mplayerhq.hu
Thu Nov 4 18:28:55 CET 2004

Attila Kinali wrote:
> > > Complaints have to go to the mailing list.
> > Is that a rule? Where is it? I think nowhere.
> Yes, it's the rule called "common sense".
So there is no such rule.

> No he didnt, he just wasnt aware of Rich's complaint.
Well, read Richard's mail, he says:
"i was always against all these changes, and told you many times."

> That you will complain was clear from the beginning.
Are you speaking for Diego now? Nevertheless, what you say is that
my (original creator) opinion was deliberately disregarded.

> You are just like one of those right wing politicians who are against
> everything.
Then read the mail that Guillame Poirier posted in this thread.

--
Gabucino