[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: homepage/images arpi-s.jpg, 1.1, NONE arpi.jpg, 1.1, NONE hq-small.gif, 1.1, NONE hq.gif, 1.1, NONE lgb-640k.jpg, 1.1, NONE poncso.jpg, 1.1, NONE team.jpg, 1.1, NONE torgyi.jpg, 1.1, NONE

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Thu Nov 4 18:13:22 CET 2004

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 14:37:28 +0100
Gabucino <gabucino at mplayerhq.hu> wrote:

> Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > Complaints have to go to the mailing list.
> Is that a rule? Where is it? I think nowhere.

Yes, it's the rule called "common sense".
If you complain on IRC, only those currently online _and_ looking at the
irc window will see it. If you write your complaint on the mailinglist
everyone will see it.

> > Random talk on IRC two months after the removal proves nothing.
> There is nothing to be proved. At least three people complained (Arpi, me,
> Richard) so far, yet you disregard this.

No he didnt, he just wasnt aware of Rich's complaint.
That you will complain was clear from the beginning.
You are just like one of those right wing politicians who
are against everything.

> On the other hand, your wording ("proves nothing") implies someone is lying.
> Who?

And your wording implies that you are more interested in balming
someone than in solving the problem.
Very constructive indeed.

				Attila Kinali