[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: homepage/images arpi-s.jpg, 1.1, NONE arpi.jpg, 1.1 , NONE hq-small.gif, 1.1, NONE hq.gif, 1.1, NONE lgb-640k.jpg, 1.1 , NONE poncso.jpg, 1.1, NONE team.jpg, 1.1, NONE torgyi.jpg, 1.1 , NONE

Sebastian Krämer mplayer at skraemer.de
Thu Nov 4 22:58:18 CET 2004

On Thursday 04 November 2004 22:18, Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 03, 2004 at 04:34:25PM +0100, Attila Kinali wrote:
> [...]
>
> stop this nonsense.

I agree.

I might be relatively new to the mplayer team and I (also) don't know if I
have the position to critisize any one of you, but:

Whether or not Diego might have been wrong in his decision, this thread isn't
going anywhere! Has anyone of you thought of that yet?!

I think that rules must become clear on what parts still 'belongs' to the
old-team and which doesn't. I don't see where the next conflict could be but
I'd appreciate some kind on 'law' of how to act next time... It's very
difficult (?) to seperate authority of new mplayer development and the things
that accoringly appear (or don't) on mplayers' homepage.

My point is: This thread is far from constructive. If anyone of you (Arpi,
Gabu) think that Diego should somehow take the according pages back please
negotiate! Flames on Diego (which in my opinion, too, does one of the best
jobs at all here) alone won't make things better. I also must say I'm a bit
disappointed by your choice of words, it's really not appropriate. You
wouldn't talk that way on usenet, would you?!

Come to a decision and close this thread, please!

Sebastian