[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: homepage/images arpi-s.jpg, 1.1, NONE arpi.jpg, 1.1, NONE hq-small.gif, 1.1, NONE hq.gif, 1.1, NONE lgb-640k.jpg, 1.1, NONE poncso.jpg, 1.1, NONE team.jpg, 1.1, NONE torgyi.jpg, 1.1, NONE

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Tue Nov 2 18:49:12 CET 2004

Hi,

> > Reimar proposed having a place where old stuff gets put which you can
> > browse if you want to look at old versions of the site.
> >
> > Arpi, would such a solution satisfy you?
>
> it doesnt matter what statisfy me. i doesnt matter.
> i don't even ask you to put back the pages you removed (maybe i should).
> I just asked a very simple question: why do you remove pages, not
> belonging to your business? Without permission of authors...

As far as I know, Diego is the homepage maintainer and thus everything
that is part of the homepage "belongs to his business".
If you think that Diego should be more careful with removing things, I
think I agree. But in exchange there _must_ be clear rules. Making the
maintainer ask for every change if it is okay is not acceptable!
And if anyone wants to know my opinion (and as you don't seem to be
ready to provide yours ;-) ): I'd like to have those page accessible
somewhere, but they don't really belong to the homepage (anymore?).

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger