[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] Potmeter issue

Ingo Brückl ib at wupperonline.de
Wed Mar 5 17:44:48 CET 2014

Hans-Dieter Kosch wrote on Wed, 05 Mar 2014 01:46:29 +0100:

> PS: I assume to take care also for the mouse event handling (according to
> my patch "Implement a true rotary potmeter").

Sure.

I'm currently preparing patches for deprecated stuff, internally mapping
potmeter onto hpotmeter(*) and transferring potmeter code into pimage.

I will then post the patch introducing rpotmeter you can start with.

Ingo

(*) A lot of (old?) skins use the potmeter as hpotmeter. I don't feel like
fixing them all, so the old behaviour is restored, but there will be an
information that potmeter is deprecated. Only the standard skins and the
really used one will be updated. (We may ask in the user list which skins
are being used.)