[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer bug tracker migration

Ingo Brückl ib at wupperonline.de
Tue Dec 24 20:45:55 CET 2013

Alexander Strasser wrote on Sun, 22 Dec 2013 23:22:05 +0100:

> On 2013-12-22 20:42 +0100, Ingo Brückl wrote:
>>
>> BTW, are the currently existing pages (as seen on the title index, Trac*
>> and Wiki*) somehow protected or can they be changed by logged in users?
>> (I didn't want to try out, but these "trac system" pages should probably
>> be read only.)

>   They actually are editable. Making them read-only would make sense but
> it would also complicate the linking to the actual content pages.

There seem to be lots and useful permissions that can be granted.

A newly registered user who wants to report bugs should have (nothing more
than?) some of the TICKET_* and *_VIEW permissions.

Developers should have most of the *_CREATE, *_MODIFY, *_RENAME permissions
while only admins should have all (including PERMISSION_*).

Have you had time to think about an authorization concept?

Does it seem useful to have one?

Merry Christmas,

Ingo