[MPlayer-dev-eng] New redmine bugtracker - feedbacks ?

Nicolas Coiffier coiffier.ni at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 18:09:52 CEST 2013

Hi everyone !!

Almost a month ago, there was a thread about moving the actual mplayer
bugtracker to a new location. (
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2013-July/071853.html)

Since then, I've contact Moritz, and I've tried to migrate the actual
bugtracker to a new one. I choose redmine (http://www.redmine.org/),
because it was easier to install and configure than trac, but with the same
kind of features.

An old version (from the backup of August 7th) is available here, on my
personnal server:

http://redmine.ncoif.net

I managed to import everything, and I did my best for the configuration.
But during the import, I had to reset all the passwords, so you will have
to click on the link "lost password" to create a new one. But the usernames
are still the same.

And since it's my personnal server, I don't have any ssl certificate, so I
generated a self-signed one, which can create a warning in your browser.

One last thing: it is possible to link bugs to the source code, usng SCM
subversion, but I didn't had time to configure it yet, I plan to do it as
soon as possible.

So if you like it, and that it doesn't need too much load, then I can host
the new bugtracker on my server.

Any feedback is wellcome !!

Nicolas