[MPlayer-dev-eng] Crash with unsharp filter and x264 mp4 files

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Tue May 29 19:48:48 CEST 2012

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 05:59:25PM +0200, Ingo Brückl wrote:
> When playing those files with the unsharp filter (l7x7:1.7), there are some
> greenish stripes at the top of the video

That means it passes on the wrong size to get_image when doing direct
rendering, see the recent change to vf_ass.c

> and after a while MPlayer crashes
> after printing "Ran out of numbered images, expect crash. Filter before vo
> is broken." Without the filter, everything is fine.

Does that still happen? It means that the usage count tracking is
incorrect, however I haven't been able to trigger that case anymore
with latest SVN.
I guess this means we should rather disable the nonref_dr feature for
the release...