[MPlayer-dev-eng] Leaving the project

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Thu Apr 14 15:50:26 CEST 2011

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 07:12:46 -0400
compn <tempn at twmi.rr.com> wrote:

> >Sorry for the harsh words, but it's really astonishing how dilettante
> >you behave. I would have expected better, much better.
>
> michael and i both cannot access natsuki using ssl. we cant get lists
> of repos, we cant get 'security relevent data', we cant get repo
> configs, website scripts, dns zone configs, everybodys stored pub keys.
> maybe we are doing something incorrectly? how would we get this
> info/data if not from you (or root at mphq, only you have responded)?

Yes, but you could have asked. The first one to ask for data
was Arpi, and this was yesterday. Why has noone asked last friday?
Or on Monday? Why wait a week?

> i apologize for my chicken-headless comments, but the sky is falling
> and the soup is boiling.

Dont be so hard on yourself. You are actually the one who provided
the questions and comments which made the most sense. Unlike all these
other outspoken people who just tried to blame other people for their
short commings.

			Attila Kinali

		-- Tirin, The Dispossessed, U. Le Guin