[MPlayer-dev-eng] Leaving the project

compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Thu Apr 14 13:12:46 CEST 2011

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 12:51:49 +0200, Attila Kinali wrote:
>On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 12:14:23 +0200
>Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
>Your efforts to "rescue" these FOSS projects are very well done.
>Renting a root server, setting it up and migrating everything
>could be easily done within 2-4 days. But sofar you've not done
>anything but trying to look busy doing nothing. Heck, you even
>have a server ready, so it wouldnt take more than two days for
>everything. But somehow it looks like running around like headless
>chickens is a lot more interesting and better PR than actually doing
>something.
>
>Sorry for the harsh words, but it's really astonishing how dilettante
>you behave. I would have expected better, much better.

michael and i both cannot access natsuki using ssl. we cant get lists
of repos, we cant get 'security relevent data', we cant get repo
configs, website scripts, dns zone configs, everybodys stored pub keys.
maybe we are doing something incorrectly? how would we get this
info/data if not from you (or root at mphq, only you have responded)?

i apologize for my chicken-headless comments, but the sky is falling
and the soup is boiling.

-compn