[MPlayer-dev-eng] Leaving the project

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Thu Apr 14 12:51:49 CEST 2011

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 12:14:23 +0200
Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:

> Yes its poorly worded, i should have added a "yet"
> but the situation of us trying to rescue the FOSS projects on natsuki
> within the 10 days you set changes priorities here for me. I dont
> have the time nor interrest to reword mails to you 3 times and check
> them so they cannot be misunderstood. rescuing the projects has
> priority.
> I appologize for that.

Your efforts to "rescue" these FOSS projects are very well done.
Renting a root server, setting it up and migrating everything
could be easily done within 2-4 days. But sofar you've not done
anything but trying to look busy doing nothing. Heck, you even
have a server ready, so it wouldnt take more than two days for
everything. But somehow it looks like running around like headless
chickens is a lot more interesting and better PR than actually doing
something.

Sorry for the harsh words, but it's really astonishing how dilettante
you behave. I would have expected better, much better.

			Attila Kinali

		-- Tirin, The Dispossessed, U. Le Guin