[MPlayer-dev-eng] Leaving the project

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Thu Apr 14 12:14:23 CEST 2011

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 08:51:45AM +0200, Attila Kinali wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 14:45:55 +0200
> Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
>

> > > did you send your svn list question to root at mphq ? i dont think anyone
> > > is reading -dev-eng .
> >
> > yes i CCed them, no reply
>
> Do i read that correctly that you are expecting us to respond to your
> request within 3 hours. And that you consider not getting an answer within
> this time frame as no answer at all?

step 1: construct a statement i didnt make
step 2: attack that statement.

> If not, you should work on your formulation, otherwise nobody will
> stay around you in the near future.

step 3: attack the converese of the false statement out of context

Yes its poorly worded, i should have added a "yet"
but the situation of us trying to rescue the FOSS projects on natsuki
within the 10 days you set changes priorities here for me. I dont
have the time nor interrest to reword mails to you 3 times and check
them so they cannot be misunderstood. rescuing the projects has
priority.
I appologize for that.

> > > did the shipping costs get estimated for the entire server?
> >
> > with urgent delivery (1-3 days) its 300-400CHF if my guess of 25kg
>
> The server is most likely heavier than 30kg.
> And dont forget the cost of getting the server out of the colo center
> and packaging it. As i dont have time, it will most probably be
> the provider of the rack space who will have to do it.

Do we have a volunteer who for 500 euro would be willing to
personally transport that server from switzerland to hungary/budapest ?

[...]

In fact, the RIAA has been known to suggest that students drop out
of college or go to community college in order to be able to afford
settlements. -- The RIAA