[MPlayer-dev-eng] tabs removal

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sat Apr 3 15:40:06 CEST 2010

On Sat, Apr 03, 2010 at 02:54:31PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:

> I intend to convert all tabs to four spaces outside of Makefiles and
> imported code and then activate the pre-commit hook that prevents fresh
> ones from being added.

Clarification: I do not intend to replace all tabs by four spaces
mechanically.  My plan is to replace tabs by four spaces in files that
use tabs exclusively.  In files with a mix of tabs and spaces tabs will
be replaced by eight spaces.  Files that use a mix of tabs and spaces
for indentation and where each indent level is one complete tab / eight
spaces I might switch to four spaces as indentation if it's easy enough
to do.

Diego