[MPlayer-dev-eng] tabs removal

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sat Apr 3 14:54:31 CEST 2010

The topic just came up in the 12 bit thread, so I'm going to attack the
topic right away: I believe it's time to get rid of all those tabs, they
are just causing trouble and annoyance.  In most places we have a wild
mix of tabs and spaces, which is causing unnecessary burden for patch
senders.

I intend to convert all tabs to four spaces outside of Makefiles and
imported code and then activate the pre-commit hook that prevents fresh
ones from being added.

Speak up now or remain silent forever :)

Diego