[MPlayer-dev-eng] how to support T-DMB format with Mplayer

David.ma luckmdw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 05:01:31 CEST 2009

Hi
         i am glad  to here form you form the mplayer list,now ,i encounter
a problem that need your help.
i know that mplay  that DMB is supported at the demuxer layer by the native
demuxer ,but how can i set the  configure parameter before compiling ,it
seems that most medie format is demuxed by the libavformat.also,  is some
samples that i can refer when i parse the stream of T-DMB thourgh mplayer?
thanks your suggestion!

2009/4/27 马艳茹 <luckmdw at gmail.com>

> soryy sir ,I can not clearly understand your meanings,you said that DMB is
> supported at the demuxer layer by the native demuxer (not libavformat), but
> the BSAC incarnation of AAC used in thosetransmissions is not supported
> (patch welcome).but i don't konw whether the patch is supplied by office or
> i will write it myself. can your give me some suggestions with the BSAC and
> patch.thanks a lot!
>

> 2009/4/27 Nico Sabbi <nicola.sabbi at poste.it>
>
> Il giorno dom, 26/04/2009 alle 19.47 +0800, 马艳茹 ha scritto:
>>  > Today ,i am persuing a method to play the T-DMB with Mplayer ,but ,a
>> > troubled problem block me , so ,i am eager to konw whether the Mplayer
>> can
>> > parse the T-DMB signal, and also ,if Mplayer support Mplayer ,how can i
>> set
>> > my MPLAYER parameter.
>> >   PS:Is anyone can supply som test T-DMB stream to me that i can test my
>> > project. Any suggestion is welcome! thanks a lot!
>>
>> DMB is supported at the demuxer layer by the native demuxer (not
>> libavformat), but the BSAC incarnation of AAC used in those
>> transmissions is not supported (patch welcome).
>>
>> There are ~10 samples/ in samples, all named dmb*

知止,而后有定,定而后能静,静而有所虑,虑而有所得!!!!!