[MPlayer-dev-eng] how to support T-DMB format with Mplayer

马艳茹 luckmdw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 03:47:38 CEST 2009

soryy sir ,I can not clearly understand your meanings,you said that DMB is
supported at the demuxer layer by the native demuxer (not libavformat), but
the BSAC incarnation of AAC used in thosetransmissions is not supported
(patch welcome).but i don't konw whether the patch is supplied by office or
i will write it myself. can your give me some suggestions with the BSAC and
patch.thanks a lot!