[MPlayer-dev-eng] The new Makefiles

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Tue May 27 19:39:26 CEST 2008

On Tue, 27 May 2008 14:14:45 +0200
Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:

> TOOLS/netstream and TOOLS/vivodump still do not link under any
> circumstances.
>
> Albeu, you said you knew a way to fix this.  Let's hear it.

I sent you a patch showing you what is needed to link them, then warned
you from the start that the file list _MUST_ be kept slitted. You just
ignored everything.

Now the work needed is way more important as one must split your
monster file list in logical parts :( I still plan to do it, however
I'm quiet busy ATM and wont have a flat (again) for some times, so I
doubt I'll be able to do it soon.

However you have all the information needed in the patch I sent you.
Apply the hunks on netstream.c and vivodump.c and all you need to do is
fix the makefile.

	Albeu