[MPlayer-dev-eng] The new Makefiles

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Tue May 27 14:14:45 CEST 2008

On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 03:31:36PM +0200, Alban Bedel wrote:
> [...]

OK, so the new Makefile is a reality, it's just below 1000 lines, two
thirds of which are variable declarations.  All in all I think it is
quite simple for what it does.

It seemed to me that the problem in this discussion was that we were
talking about hypothetical issues without really knowing which would
actually appear in the code.  This is settled now.

TOOLS/netstream and TOOLS/vivodump still do not link under any
circumstances.

Albeu, you said you knew a way to fix this.  Let's hear it.

Diego