[MPlayer-dev-eng] uau - svn account removal

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Sat Feb 24 14:44:06 CET 2007

Hi

On Sat, Feb 24, 2007 at 02:21:48PM +0100, Attila Kinali wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 14:01:18 +0100
> Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
>
> > PS root ignored me with creating a ffmpeg-win32 mailinglist and
> > with installing roundup, later is now already installed on some other
> > server and will soon be made public ...
>
> Uhm.. I didn't see anything about this. When did you do this request?

hmm on ffmpeg-dev, in ffmpegsvn/doc/TODO, and i knew several people of
the root team where aware of it as they participated in the related
disscussions which then ended in melanson and mans working on writing
their own bug tracker :)
which we of course will use as soon as its finished and fully functional
sadly i doubt that will be anytime soon

i didnt post to root at mphq as i assumed everyone of the root team would
read ffmpeg-dev or ffmpeg-svnlog or was already aware of it by other
means

sorry, for the noise if half of the root team was unaware of it ...

> Anyways.. If you still want roundup on mphq, feel free to send a mail to
> root at mphq or the mphq-ml. Unfortunately i don't have the time this weekend.

hmm, as roundup is already working fine at its current home besides some
finetuning i guess that can be done later if root at mphq wants, or in case
problems arise with its current home, also having it on a different server
will make half of the root team who where aware of it happy i think

[...]

Republics decline into democracies and democracies degenerate into
despotisms. -- Aristotle