[MPlayer-dev-eng] uau - svn account removal

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sat Feb 24 14:21:48 CET 2007

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 14:01:18 +0100
Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:

> PS root ignored me with creating a ffmpeg-win32 mailinglist and
> with installing roundup, later is now already installed on some other
> server and will soon be made public ...

Uhm.. I didn't see anything about this. When did you do this request?

Anyways.. If you still want roundup on mphq, feel free to send a mail to
root at mphq or the mphq-ml. Unfortunately i don't have the time this weekend.

I passed the ffmpeg-win32 thing on to Diego and Mans.

			Attila Kinali

--
Linux ist... wenn man einfache Dinge auch mit einer kryptischen
post-fix Sprache loesen kann