[MPlayer-dev-eng] uau - svn account removal

Alex Beregszaszi alex at rtfs.hu
Sat Feb 24 13:46:55 CET 2007

Hi,

> We, ie root at mphq, were asked to remove uau's svn account
> for serious breaking of the svn commit policy. Even by someone
> i place large trust in.

As we discussed this on IRC, Attila is not going to tell who wrote that
mail as he considers the mails sent to root@ as private.

Personally I (and it looks like people agree me) dislike this way of
voting. Everyone is free to start a vote on whoever he dislikes (better
with reasons), but not the way that he hides behind someone.

Please reveal yourself, You who initiated the vote and tell your
reasons.

--
Alex Beregszaszi