[MPlayer-dev-eng] uau - svn account removal

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Sat Feb 24 14:01:18 CET 2007

Hi

On Sat, Feb 24, 2007 at 01:46:55PM +0100, Alex Beregszaszi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > We, ie root at mphq, were asked to remove uau's svn account
> > for serious breaking of the svn commit policy. Even by someone
> > i place large trust in.
>
> As we discussed this on IRC, Attila is not going to tell who wrote that
> mail as he considers the mails sent to root@ as private.
>
> Personally I (and it looks like people agree me) dislike this way of
> voting. Everyone is free to start a vote on whoever he dislikes (better
> with reasons), but not the way that he hides behind someone.
>
> Please reveal yourself, You who initiated the vote and tell your
> reasons.

as already said ~1 minute before anyone complained i was the one the
reason for my request as also explained already are the policy
violations, the reason why i didnt post it publically was that i
feared root would ignore me and that would be like saying do
whatever you like we wont close anyones account which would do
no good to the average quality of commits ...

PS root ignored me with creating a ffmpeg-win32 mailinglist and
with installing roundup, later is now already installed on some other
server and will soon be made public ...

[...]

In a rich man's house there is no place to spit but his face.
-- Diogenes of Sinope