[MPlayer-dev-eng] Is it possible to decode T-DMB stream withMPlayer?

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at email.it
Tue Nov 14 12:19:32 CET 2006

madhav kulkarni wrote:

> Hello Deckard, Nick,
>
> http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2005-February/033204.html
>

> I am working on the DMB decoder with BSAC for audio and H.264 on Video.

very good news

> I have written some code to parse the MPEG-2 TS stream. I want to
> create the audio stream and video streams out of the MPEG2-TS &
> MPEG2-SL parsing.

already done by demux_ts

> I have some .dmb stream which has above Audio/Video decoders.

> I am trying to understand the TS decoding mechanism.

sorry for you: it's really braindead

> I have gone through all your discussions and understood few things.

of course: the format of these streams is vomitable

> Is it possible to decode T-DMB stream with MPlayer?

video only, you need to add a BSAC decoder to libfaad or, preferrably,
to ffmpeg's native decoder

> How to identify the PSI field in TS parsing?
>
> Regards,
>
> Madhav Kulkarni

with the usual way: mplayer -v -v file.ts >& log.txt .
Can you post some more sample to
ftp://upload.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming please?