[MPlayer-dev-eng] Is it possible to decode T-DMB stream with MPlayer?

madhav kulkarni mpk_india at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 12:08:12 CET 2006

Hello Deckard, Nick,

http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2005-February/033204.html

I am working on the DMB decoder with BSAC for audio and H.264 on Video. I
have written some code to parse the MPEG-2 TS stream. I want to create the
audio stream and video streams out of the MPEG2-TS & MPEG2-SL parsing.

I have some .dmb stream which has above Audio/Video decoders. I am trying to
understand the TS decoding mechanism. I have gone through all your
discussions and understood few things.

Is it possible to decode T-DMB stream with MPlayer? How to identify the PSI
field in TS parsing?

Regards,

Madhav Kulkarni