[MPlayer-dev-eng] rawvideo and null frames

Matteo Croce rootkit85 at yahoo.it
Tue Jul 11 12:32:56 CEST 2006

Hi,
i have to change some movie FPS using -ofps but it works only when using
the AVI cointainer since mencoder inserts some NVOP to chenge the movie FPS.
If I use -of rawvideo then I lose null frames and i get again a movie with
the original FPS (NEWFPS - NVOPS = ORIGFPS).
The other way is to use -vf harddup.
How can we handle null frames in rawvideo? exspecially in raw 264 streams.

Cheers,
--
 .""`.    Matteo Croce <rootkit85 at yahoo.it>
: :"  :   proud Debian admin and user