[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: OpenAL on Mac OSX: video playing at 2x speed

Nicolas Plourde nicolas.plourde at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 14:32:04 CET 2006

On 9-Dec-06, at 6:25 AM, Reimar Döffinger wrote:

> I will listen to bugreports and fix if I find an issue. But openal is
> just a little experiment that is not very usable for now, so I didn't
> want to add further complexity for now.
> That decision is in no way final though, and can change quickly once
> there is either someone else interested in maintaining openal or
> someone
> can tell me how to get an actually working openal on linux.
>
> Greetings,
> Reimar Döffinger

Ok than, I will try to fix my samplerate problem. I did not know that
OpenAL support was just a toy at the moment.
OpenAL is fully supported in mac osx and part of the operating system
deafult framework so it could be interesting of supporting it.

I will let you know if there is any progress.

thanks

====
Nicolas Plourde <nicolas.plourde at gmail.com>