[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: OpenAL on Mac OSX: video playing at 2x speed

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat Dec 9 14:38:42 CET 2006

Hello,
On Sat, Dec 09, 2006 at 08:32:04AM -0500, Nicolas Plourde wrote:
> Ok than, I will try to fix my samplerate problem. I did not know that
> OpenAL support was just a toy at the moment.

The documentation should tell nowadays *g*

> OpenAL is fully supported in mac osx and part of the operating system
> deafult framework so it could be interesting of supporting it.

Now that I could verify that multichannel etc. actually works, I am more
open to improve build and other problems on non-linux platforms.

> I will let you know if there is any progress.

Well, there was progress on my side, now multichannel files should
really sound multichannel, though it probably could use some more tuning
(laptop speakers are not suitable for testing such stuff *g*)

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger