[MPlayer-dev-eng] Any plan to add libavformat mencoder -of driver?

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at tiscali.it
Mon Feb 21 22:18:27 CET 2005

Oded Shimon wrote:

>Well I'm personally hoping it'll be faster than that. :)
>IIRC, I looked over your patch, and there were some few areas where the
>2actually interleaved... Can't remember where and if those places mattered...
>
>I do remember it seemed like a nice patch :) so, cool.
>
>- ods15

no problem: I managed to remove almost all changes in mencoder.c and
still make it work.
These four lines are necessary, though:

if(muxer->fix_stream_parameters)
  muxer_stream_fix_parameters(mux_v);

if(muxer->fix_stream_parameters)
  muxer_stream_fix_parameters(mux_a);

because otherwise there's no way to set header and trailer,
but since they don't exist yet they can't do any harm.

I'll commit in short time