[MPlayer-dev-eng] Release... How about it?

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri Nov 19 19:23:51 CET 2004

Jason Geng writes:
> It crashed. Segmentation fault. The detailed description is reported in
> bugzilla #140. I have upload the first 5M of the test file to
> ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/test422.m2v.

Does it work for you with the old libmpeg2?  I only get randomly
colored blocks.

My impression is that the whole old vs new libmpeg2 story is based on
outdated facts since there were quite a few fixes committed after the
initial inclusion of libmpeg2 0.4.0b, which also make the first round
of benchmarks worthless.

Can somebody point out real regressions and provide us with a new set
of benchmarks?

Diego