[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: ogm subtitles are a little weird

gabor gabor at z10n.net
Mon Mar 29 10:31:41 CEST 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-29 at 10:06, Andriy N. Gritsenko wrote:
>     Hi, D Richard Felker III!
>
> Sometime (on Saturday, March 27 at 17:12) I've received something...

> >>     I've found a solution for this myself. I see '-sid 0' has no sense
> >> because text stream never could be first stream in .ogm file. So let's

1. imho it makes things too complicated
2. why don't use -sid -1?
3. even that auto-find-first-subtitle-stream stuff won't help much if
there are more subtitle tracks....
4. btw. with ogm, the same problems apply to audio, because some
"CLEVER" anime encoders (zhentarim, are u listening) set up english as
the default language :))

gabor