[MPlayer-dev-eng] Polish translators

Torinthiel torinthiel at wp.pl
Wed Sep 3 16:08:31 CEST 2003

We are the team of people wishing to translate docs and the mplayer
itself to Polish. Our main coordinator is available as
<boski_cinek(at)o2(dot)pl>. Well, actually he will be, as he is now on
holiday and will return near the 20 of Sept. We would like your
acceptance as translation maintainers, and some info - what should we
translate (18MB of sources is something to browse for text strings to
translate ;) - ok, the docs for sure, but which which ones are for
translation? Also if it would be possible we would like notification on
changed docs (if it is possible to set it up easily, if not we will just
watch CVS of course). If you need some info right now, please mail me at
torinthiel(at)wp(dot)pl, later I think our coordinator will be a better
person to ask.

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 542916, 3075312
   torinthiel at wp.pl, ws201207 at students.mimuw.edu.pl
   gpg: B06901F1 fpr: FAA3 559F CAE9 34DE CDC8  7346 2B6E 39F2 B069 01F1
 "No classmates may be used during this examination"