[MPlayer-dev-eng] [DIEGO] url update for projects

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Fri Nov 28 03:44:27 CET 2003

On Friday, 28 November 2003 at 01:49, Gabucino wrote:
> Arpi wrote:
> > > In case haven't noticed, I am the homepage maintainer.
> > Huh? No, i didn't noticed :)
> > The homepage seems to be very unmaintaned... :(
> Tough luck. No real work happens in MPlayer anyways. Bugfixing stopped,
> prereleases stopped. Nor did anyone accept the MWN editor job. That's perfectly
> acceptable because everyone has a life (me too), but it's not something to
> write about. And I'm still waiting for your outline of the G2 homepage design.

There's a lot going on with the documentation translation, though, at
least with Polish. :) And slower development of MPlayer gives us some time
to catch up and translate the remaining files. Granted, most of the
discussions take place on our private list, but work is being done and we
are nearing 100% on most files.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://www.piorunek.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/