[MPlayer-dev-eng] [DIEGO] url update for projects

Gabucino gabucino at mplayerhq.hu
Fri Nov 28 01:49:07 CET 2003

Arpi wrote:
> > In case haven't noticed, I am the homepage maintainer.
> Huh? No, i didn't noticed :)
> The homepage seems to be very unmaintaned... :(
Tough luck. No real work happens in MPlayer anyways. Bugfixing stopped,
prereleases stopped. Nor did anyone accept the MWN editor job. That's perfectly
acceptable because everyone has a life (me too), but it's not something to
write about. And I'm still waiting for your outline of the G2 homepage design.

--
Gabucino
MPlayer Core Team